Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unsolved Murder Puzzle (Fresno, CA)


William ("Bill") Wyatt Polzin


June 30, 1946 to February 16, 1994

Bill was shot/killed when he stepped outside his shop one evening - to date this has remained an unsolved murder. It appears that providing information behind this, is nothing less than suicide and will likely remain an unsolved murder, because it seems to be linked to the City of Fresno and their fake work crew - behind 45+ yrs of "secret" replacement of the city water system.

Parcel-by-parcel, block-by-block, every structure rebuilt on top of clamped sewer/water lines.  Streets widened; alleys narrowed; blocks made smaller; relocation of storm drains, fire hydrants, utility poles, etc.  Unless done in-between sales or under the guise of "renovations" ~ God help the occupant. 

Olive Ave. was an especially dangerous place to own property - where the bigger alterations would take place in order for the illegal tie-ins to be connected to the main line. This, my friends, is what was taking place at the time of Bill's murder .  There is no record of it ~ because it was not authorized.  No permits or inspections.  The evidence is behind the altered public records and "planted" neighbors who served as "credible witnesses" that none of this took place.

Method:  Prior to any alterations, the area is first "planted" with occupants who will later serve as "credible witnesses" that nothing took place. Below is a diagram that basically shows the layout of where the Polzin tragedy took place.



Free Image Hosting
 


The attorney for Bill's estate was David A. Silva, atty. Mr. Silva's office was located next door to WGS, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind all of this. 








Mr. Silva is the also the attorney who, after making sure that ties among my siblings had been severed, conspired with WGS in the preparation of fraudulent legal documents for my family's properties (# 2 and # 3) appointing WGS, "Successor Trustee" despite an IRREVOCABLE TRUST!  (With plans for my final departure underway, #4 was also on the menu.)








Prior to Bill's death, DM lived with RJD at # 7. (RJD used to live near WS [#8] in Chicago many years earlier.) DM moved out of # 7 and met HM - they were renting the corner property during the time of Bill's murder. Then they relocated, 1 mile away. RJD's next roommate was Don, who died; RJD was the beneficiary of Don's estate. RJD's next roommate was/is Frank, whose health began to deteriorate. Frank's ill mother died there (# 7); his father died at home shortly after. RJD coerced Frank into severing ties with family and appointing RJD beneficiary of Frank's AND his family's estates (as WGS basically did to me while I was being administered unknown chemicals without my knowledge.) After these same alterations took place to # 7, RJD and Frank bought a building on Olive 2 blks east, where the same alterations took place (under the guise of "renovations.") Then they moved 1-2 miles where the same alterations took place. House (# 7) was sold to Dan. WS (#8) sold his house and moved 1/2-mile away; DM & HM bought #8. Dan (#7) died; RJD handled the estate. (The rumor that Dan was "suicidal" is a lie.) Frank and RJD then relocated to WI where Frank has since been hospitalized. (Much more re: RJD.) In-between this, Linda seems to have "vanished." My point is that it appears to be a never-ending nightmare among the "regulars."




Free Image Hosting
 
 
Bill was surrounded by the "regulars." Immediately after his death, the reconstruction of his property began. Sidewalk was also torn up with sewer/water line alterations tied into alterations on the corner property - at the same time of city street alterations. Yet to this day, Bill's former neighbors continue to deny that anything unusual went on at the time of the tragedy. They further deny street work, fire hydrant or storm drain relocation, street lights or utility pole relocation. They deny any destruction or reconstruction to Bill's property when in fact, it was MAJOR reconstruction in addition to the underground utilities on both properties being connected and tied-into the main line, headed beneath the tree median that was installed between the properties.

 
 

RJD kept in touch with his deceased roommate's (Don) mother, Gay. Public records show that David Silva, atty handled the estate for Gay as well.



 
 
Keep in mind that Gay had other children. From what I recall, they lived in Bakersfield; I recall the fighting and arguments among family members - refusing to visit Don. A scene that has since become all-too familiar when linked to people who intend on seizing control of the assets. (Also odd is that I do not find David Silva, atty, listed in phone directories - who refers him to such clients? As a matter of interest, it was when I reported him to CA BAR Assn. for fraud he secretly closed his office, never to be seen again. Since disbarred with several cases pending against him.)

 






Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

As mentioned above, DM and HM bought #8, giving them a clear view of my home (#4.) With "planted" tenants occupying # 2 and # 3 - our properties were stripped, gutted, reconstructed. Naturally, neighbors and tenants claimed that nothing took place. Residential street was widened, which they also deny.

Not long ago my floor was torn out and replaced with trash; central air/heat ripped out and replaced with trash entailing asbestos; even ducts torn out so the filth and asbestos pour in through the vents. This was near the time Les G. stopped by - dropping off a medical book and telling me I would be needing it. In the past he carried on about how cruel and evil he was, a member of the Aryan Brotherhood who robs and kills. This is the same person who, 3 yrs ago, was helping the "auction people" go through the estate of Bill Polzin's mother, smirking that no one ever figured out who murdered Bill. Auction people are linked to RJD, also an "auction person" and very much a part of what was done to my family, our properties and me.

Albert Perez owner of the Laundromat (# 1) was also set up for annihilation. Lied to by the same city risk analyst - never seen again. Property stripped; gutted; torn apart and rebuilt differently after sewer/water lines were replaced - unauthorized. More altered plat/parcel maps. Signature on new deed to Laundromat looks like the same signature I saw WGS forge (trace) on an insurance application, laughing, "You can't live for the dead." New owner of Laundromat lives next door to JCW - who "acquires" property by fraud and forgery. JCW is the person who said he planned on taking over my family's 3 properties as well as the Perez Laundromat, as I would be meeting the others, including his former wife (who has not been seen in years - signatures verified by handwriting expert as forged), "IN ANOTHER WORLD!"


The City of Fresno called me a "liar" about the horrendous destruction, loss of properties and annihilation of my family members in order to secretly replace sewer and water lines behind these properties. Their own sewer layout verifies EXACTLY what they did; the structures speak for themselves. So they had a Restraining Order issued against me - I was called "crazy" and "liar" as they turned the tables and deemed ME a danger to THEM! They further prohibited me from reporting this to ANYONE else at the City of Fresno. Added to the other fraudulent lawsuits and R.O. by "planted" tenants, it is ME who appears the criminal. Here, you can see that it is not me who is lying - this is a copy of the sewer layout 1 blk east of the Polzin property. It is further evidence of Olive Ave. being widened as well as the accompanying sewer/water line replacement that the City of Fresno is denying.



Free Image Hosting
















And here, you can see connections among some of the people who seem to intertwine throughout all of the above.

Reporting this turned out to be the biggest crime of all. Lies, anger, name-calling, Restraining Order, followed by death threats. The focus remains on discrediting me by using by behavior while being poisoned as this took place on my family's and neighbor's properties. That is how the City and County of Fresno justify disregarding my reports. Regardless of what I say or provide as evidence, it is not allowed. Because the truth is not allowed.

6 comments:

Marla said...

Click below:

Reward! Info regarding Polzin murder

Marla said...

Click link below:

CLICK HERE for easy solution in solving Polzin murder

Marla said...

Another tip for unsolved Polzin murder:

At the time of William W. Polzin's 1994 murder across the street, I did not know of RAK's connection to Swieso and/or Winslow. But I did learn that RAK was a danger - he was threatening to kill me and harm my handicapped uncle. He was also obsessed in telling me about killing a man - even when he asked me to walk with him to Bill's house to show me all the major construction going on to the house as well as sewer/water lines. Little did I know that my family would be next.
On file is a R.O. I issued against RAK back then. It was near that time neighbors reported seeing him in my father's house, removing boxes of belongings. I took my father for a blood test every week - there was no explanation for the exorbitant level of medication in his system - my father died shortly after that. (Autopsy refused - coroner linked to this group.)
Coincidence? Estate attorney for Polzin was the same attorney who conspired in fraudulent legal documents for my family's properties - appointing Swieso in charge of 2 of the 3. (Since disbarred.)
Coincidence? Swieso targeted my other neighbor's property as well - he had the city risk analyst assist in that set up. Neighbor never seen again; property also torn apart and rebuilt; I saw Swieso forge the wife's name on an insurance application.
Coincidence? Same "planted" neighbors moved around the corner and used as "credible witnesses" that no alterations took place. (More deaths.)
Same risk analyst lying about the replaced water/sewer lines, street widening, relocation of utility poles, etc.
The city's own records show exactly what took place - it is behind the Polzin murder, my family's murders, my neighbor's suspected homicide and more, which is why ALAN AUTRY prohibited the information behind Polzin's murder from being looked into! As RAK said - we are "insignificant."

Marla said...

Stealing electricity linked to murder?



Earlier blogs describe how the City of Fresno's public works conspires in annihilating property owners in order to secretly replace sewer and water lines. In addition to the street widening, relocation of street lights, storm drains, fire hydrants are the utility poles! All along I have said that this group is behind tapped phones, hacked computers, hidden cameras inside and outside. They have a trail of burglaries, ID theft, forged / fraudulent legal documents, suspected homicide - also being covered up.


This is what was taking place behind the unsolved murder of William Polzin, 1994. His neighbors lied, because they were conspiring in carrying out the secret alterations on their own property, which was tied into Bill's property. Major reconstruction of these properties, with new pipes down the revised property lines headed beneath the tree planter in the street. Bill's neighbors moved around the corner and repeated the process - lying about all that took place regarding my family, our properties and belongings. This is when the utility pole next to me was relocated / reconnected. I was stuck paying an additional $900+/- due to altered records and the lies by Public Works. (Their own records and old photographs verify what they did.)


I was constantly seeing PG&E trucks at my neighbor's house across the street. On 2 occasions I asked about all the additional utility lines going from the utility pole behind me, to that one. No help.

No matter what I did, my utility bills always seemed more than they should have been. I live in a small 2-bdrm home, little power used. Having lived here 55 yrs I know that power surges from my block have always been separate from across the street so I was shocked when my neighbors mentioned us having a power surge at the same time, in the middle of the night. How would they know? How did they know that I was aware of that quick flash of a power surge, unless they were watching me. Then they had a huge motor home parked in their driveway for 2 months, which resulted in MY utilities skyrocketing an additional $450+/- in ONE month.

Naturally, with the phone tapping, it was no secret that I phoned PG&E last week. By the next morning, the overhead lines had been removed. Yesterday, I went to PG&E to discuss this in person - no help. Due to disclosure laws, they will not discuss my neighbor's bill. They say that it is “not their problem” because the power is being stolen from their customers - NOT THEM. My neighbors would have to VOLUNTARILY disclose their utility information. I asked if a licensed investigator could get the information - she did not sound hopeful but that does not mean the information cannot be obtained.

Shouldn't there be an exception in this case? I am referring to the same neighbors who lied about the truth surrounding Bill Polzin's murder. Utility pole next to his property was also relocated/ re-connected. Bill had no enemies. I believe he was also being monitored, which was how the person who shot him knew the exact time and location. Reconstruction and altering of sewer/water lines immediately commenced - connecting to the property where the neighbors covered all of that up. More altered records to cover up the evidence. These are the very same neighbors who appear to have been stealing my electricity and monitoring me. Linked to the very people I reported in the past for suspected homicide of my family and attempted murder of me!


If not for Polzin's family, me or anyone but yourselves or your own family members, I am hoping you will help me in demanding that this be looked into. An investigation into this would likely verify that homes throughout Fresno/Clovis (and more) are being monitored with hidden cameras, tapped phones, hacked computers as I have been trying to get across for so long.
In the meantime, is it any wonder ===> CLICK HERE: Fresno Suffers More Power Outages Than Neighboring Communities

Marla said...

I think it is important to note that these neighbors behind the suspected power theft occupied 3 homes (in a row) as all the horrors in the above blog took place. Their associates occupied nearby residences. In fact the one across the street continues to stalk and harass me - click on this link ===> My Stalker These neighbors were then used as "credible" witnesses (by the City of Fresno's risk analyst who committed perjury to call me a "liar") that nothing took place. That allowed for more horrors, which I continued being called a "liar" about - by the City of Fresno, who has also kept me closely monitored and recently left sexual harassment on one of my other blogs. Click here ===> City of Fresno, CA - sexual harassment, stalking, more By now, enough evidence has been uncovered to prove everything I reported from the very beginning as well as who the "liars" and "criminals" are. Using my behavior while being poisoned is no longer enough to cover up one of the most horrendous situations in history.

Marla said...

No more information will be added to this blog. Today, the Police detective on this case told me that unless I had the actual name of the murder, DNA or matching bullet, no go.
The fact that Bill's next-door-neighbors blatantly lied about the surrounding events before, during and after to cover up the truth about this murder, is of no significance. Conspiring in the preparations behind the murder, alterations from their property tying into the Polzin property, which entailed massive structural alterations followed by altered records to cover up the evidence! These neighbors will not even be questioned as to why they lied or participated in what appears to be the PLOTTING of this murder. Links from the Polzin murder to suspected homicides and other crimes directly across the street are insignificant.
Clearly, this is a "ring" - there is a trail of this. People being eliminated in order to secretly replace underground and overhead utilities without leaving witnesses or complaints. Same group; same motive; same liars; same "planted" neighbors; same cover-up. It would seem that an investigation into ANY OF THIS information I provided would surely lead to exposing the name of the person who shot Mr. Polzin, but that is not how it works. I was encouraged to donate money to Crime Stoppers for a reenactment of the murder on TV. Would that include valued testimony from the next-door-neighbors? After all, they are not considered suspects because they "said" they did not know or see anything.
I am through. This unsolved murder will remain unsolved.