Thursday, March 18, 2010

City of Fresno's "Operation Rezone" ~ some of the cast / horrors

"OPERATION REZONE" ~ 50 yrs of cities being rebuilt on top of secretly-replaced water system. Parcel-by-parcel, block-by- block ~ no one sees or suspects what is taking place. Water diversion.



Self-proclaimed mastermind is Wilbert G. Swieso (former employee of the City of Fresno, CA) He is linked to everything below.






Click Above

Free Image Hosting
Click Above






CITY OF FRESNO RISK ANALYST



Lying to property owners regarding the reason behind sewage back spills. Property owners deluged in toxic, disease-carrying raw sewage. Deeming these events to be the result of "negligence in sewer maintenance" when in fact these events were / are 100% planned and deliberate ~ behind secret replacement of the City water system.








Risk analyst further lies about street widening, relocation of storm drains, sewer manholes, street lights, fire hydrants, utility poles.












Click Above

Free Image Hosting
Click Above




Not only leaving a trail of illness, infections and deaths linked to raw sewage ~ public records altered to cover up the cause behind this. The City of Fresno then uses the altered records to claim no knowledge or responsibility for the aftermath.



Risk analyst lied to property owners ~ suspected homicides, fraudulent legal documents, more. Structures completely rebuilt, without authorization, permits or inspections, on top of secretly-replaced water system.








Risk analyst also set up the owner to the property next door ~ he was never seen again. More unauthorized reconstruction followed by altered records to cover up the evidence.









Property owner across the street was murdered when done to his property. Detective Ledbetter prohibited the facts from being documented ~ that way the case remains "unsolved."







Click Above











WATER DISTRICT FRAUD



Wilbert Swieso is the servicing Pension agent for several water districts. While I was employed by Mr. Swieso, being poisoned and incapacitated, he enrolled me in a Long Term Care policy, in his own handwriting he stated that I was employed by a nearby Water Dist., appointing himself "beneficiary" of the life insurance portion. When I asked why he lied on the application he demanded, "JUST SIGN IT!" In my condition I did as instructed.












ATTORNEY FRAUD



Wilbert Swieso's other partner, David A. Silva, who conspires in fraudulent legal documents. In my case, overriding an Irrevocable Trust to appoint Wilbert Swieso, "Successor Trustee." As you can see below, Mr. Silva also "serviced" my neighbors.







Click Above




Upon being reported to State CA Bar Assn., Mr. Silva fled, never to be seen again. Click below for a shocking cover-up!







Click Above





COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE



Ronald Lamm of DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance conspired with Wilbert Swieso in cancellation / non-renewal as the damages from Swieso's clamped water lines consumed 1 of the 2 commercial properties with mold.







Click Above





RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE



City risk analyst first sabotaged the initial claims. Insurance company then called me a "liar" about the grand theft and all that took place. Click on pic below.








Free Image Hosting
Click Above





RESORT OWNER



Jeffry Winslow claims to be involved in this operation for over 30 yrs. He said he "got rid of" his former wife. Mr. Winslow is one of the last people to be administering unknown chemicals to me, telling me I would be meeting his former wife and the others, "in another world." Click below.









BOOKKEEPER



What better way to obtain personal and financial information.










REAL ESTATE FRAUD



Fresno Income Properties was 1 of the 2 realtors who lied about the value of my family's properties ~ cheated in excess of $1 million. New deeds entail illegally-altered parcel maps to reflect the new property lines as well as fraudulent financing information.












MY STALKER



Contacting people behind my back, not only informing them I made all of this up but that I killed my own family and had them cremated to cover up the evidence! Providing strangers with my full name, phone number and address. (As if he is not at the core of all this?!?)







Click Above





PRINCIPAL INSURANCE



Click below to see how they conspired with Mr. Swieso and others ~ then slammed the door. (More deaths.)







Click Above





This is only a partial list of the cast behind "Operation Rezone." Bankers, insurance agents, estate planners, etc. Fake work crews, self-proclaimed murderers, much more. Trail of burglaries, ID theft, forged/fraudulent legal documents, reports of poisoning, real estate fraud, insurance fraud, suspected homicides, unsolved murders, etc. ~ all being covered up by the City of Fresno as they PROHIBIT reports. Senior risk analyst said it was Mayor Alan Autry who ordered him to have a Restraining Order issued against me ~ calling me a "liar" and prohibiting me from help, justice for the suspected homicides of my family, restitution for what they did to our properties.








Free Image Hosting
Click Above




The City of Fresno and their mob keep me monitored and sabotaged in order to make sure that NO REPORT IS ON FILE. They have me pinned into a corner with no way out.



















Click Above




Even AFTER the VIN altering was verified by CHP, I was STILL called a "liar" and prohibited from filing a report or insurance claim. This resulted in 2 more vehicles being switched ~ no help. Once the City of Fresno turns their target into shark bait, there is no way out but death ~ in my case, planned and attempted from the very beginning.







Click Above





























OPERATION REZONE ~ HELL BEYOND ANY HELL IMAGINEABLE AS THE CITY OF FRESNO AND THEIR MOB "CLEAR THE PATH" SO THEY CAN SEIZE CONTROL OF PROPERTY TO SECRETLY REPLACE THE WATER SYSTEM. PROPERTIES RE-SOLD AS "ORIGINAL" TO UNSUSPECTING BUYERS.



For me the hell has never ended ~ regardless of what I report or how much evidence I have, I am called a "liar" ~ more doors slammed in my face. It will never end until I am dead as all the others ~ no reports, witnesses or complaints left behind. My days are numbered.





Free Image Hosting

No comments: